Friday, September 27, 2013

Cheapest Delorean Diecast Model 1:18 Back to the Future I Die cast Car

Purchase Delorean Diecast Model 1:18 Back to the Future I Die cast Car

  • Official Licensed Product
  • Not Suitable for Children Under 8 Years Old
  • 1:18 Die Cast Metal Car with Plastic Parts
  • Openable Doors and Hood
  • Detailed Interior/Exterior
  • Buy Today Delorean Diecast Model 1:18 Back to the Future I Die cast Car

    Special Offer Delorean Diecast Model 1:18 Back to the Future I Die cast Car Official Licensed Product.Not Suitable for Children Under 8 Years Old.1:18 Die Cast Metal Car with Plastic Parts.Openable Doors and Hood.Detailed Interior/Exterior. From the cult movie trilogy 'Back to the Future' comes this great diecast model of the time-traveling De Lorean. The accurate 1/18 scale replica comes in a window box packaging.This model comes with various moving and opening parts. It measures approx. 25 cm in length and rests on a 35 x 15 cm base with nameplate. We have spent lot time to research for it just for you to find best prices


    Purchase DeLorean 1:18 1982 DeLorean Back To The Future III Model Diecast Car from Amazon com's Toys & Games Store Today! We have DeLorean 1:18 1982 DeLorean Back To Model: 105 description: dimensions l 10 (approximate) h 4 (approximate) w 6 (approximate) Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers Customer Reviews 4 5

    No comments:

    Post a Comment